the arts file

The Arts File:

A one stop shop for all things arts related, this blog will profile music, film, artwork, books, etc., that either you should know about, or just completely ignore.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Madewell is now online!

Who: A woman's retail store

Why: Rejoice! Madewell clothing is now available to buy online. Now that I no longer live in NYC it was nearly impossible to shop at Madewell since that was the closest store location for me. Oh sure I could call an order in, but who does that anymore. Its so weird to do that. Finally they got in the 21st century and they got a Web site you can order from. Yay!

Why I like them: They are a combo of Urban Outfitters and J. Crew, my two favorite stores, with somewhat reasonable prices. At least reasonable for the quality.

http://www.madewell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment